Blueprint Designer's Preview gives cross-scope privilege error or warning even after creating the Cross-scope access records as instructed in /wiki/spaces/DCMW/pages/1566151767.
Some tables in ServiceNow require additional steps to grant cross-scope access privileges even after cross-scope privilege records have been created successfully.
One example of such table is Group table (sys_user_group).
In addition to creating cross-scope access records, one has to update the actual table definitions in the sys_db_object table,
Follow these steps for each table that gives error or warning during Blueprint preview:
- Go to Table record for the matching table in sys_db_object table: for example Group (sys_user_group).
- Open the "Application Access" section
- Make sure that Accessible from is set to "All application scopes"
- Select "Can read", "Can create" and "Can update" checkboxes
- Save / Update the record.
Running the Blueprint preview after these steps should no longer give warning about Cross-scope access privileges.